We have filled up our roster for the 2015 XC season, and need to order this year’s uniform. Below is the link to order — please remember that we need to have all orders in this weekend, and that you can see sample sizes at tonight’s practice and Saturday morning’s run:
- Every runner MUST order the following three things: (1) the uniform top, (2) a uniform bottom, and (3) the green camouflage T-shirt.
- On the uniform bottom, one is for “girls” (spandex) and one is “boys” (typical wicking running shorts), but the girls may order the boys style if they prefer.
- The other items on the website are totally optional (but cool!)
- If you will not have a chance to see the sample sizes, please note that the bottoms run very small. Most people are ordering a size larger in the shorts.
- The window for ordering the uniform closes next Monday, July 27 — PLEASE get your order in ASAP!
- Every runner is responsible for ordering their own uniform online. Do not send me your order!
- When you order the uniform, please select “At Store” for the delivery option. Call or email me or Holly ASAP if you have questions.